The school shall have produced graduates who are equipped with knowledge, skills and values-oriented attitudes necessary for the socio-economic upliftment of the country making it globally competitive.
Inspired by this vision, the school shall institutionalized its attempts to make it an effective leader in implementing the Restructured Basic Education Curriculum (RBEC) of the Department of Education in the province of Misamis Oriental. And
the needs and problems that may arise in the school’s formal,informal,and non-formal system shall be strongly addressed and
solved for it to deliver quality and relevant education.
The school shall endeavor to achieve the following goals and objectives for SY 2003-2004, namely
- Conduct remedial/enrichment program to reduce by 5% the number of disabled readers and slow learners.
- Train about 99% of the teachers in the implementation of RBEC.
- Provide by about 95% the needed basic physical and instructional materials.
- Assure by 90% the sustainability of the DepEd Computerization Program.
- Involve, by about 95%, the school community to make the institution an effective Leader School.
- Establish up to 95% the equality linkages for smooth school operation.